The Facts About Cannabidiol
You might be wondering what the meaning of CBD is, or you might have heard about a plant called hemp. This flowering plant is well known for a number of reasons. Here are some facts to help you understand more about cannabis.
- The hemp plant has been cultivated by humans for thousands of years
- The hemp plant contains a number of chemical compounds called cannabinoids
- There are at least 113 cannabinoids in the hemp plant. The two main cannabinoids are cannabidiol (known as CBD), and tetrahydrocannabinol (known as THC)
- THC is a cannabinoid that has a psychoactive effect on the human body
- CBD has no psychoactive effect and does not impair your daily routine
CBD has no psychoactive effect
CBD does not have a psychoactive effect and will not impair your daily routine.
If you buy CBD, you must be sure that the product you choose meets the highest quality standards, and is manufactured to deliver a consistent dose of CBD and contains a full spectrum extract.